Translate

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sherlock Stuff

Hola, viewers of this blog!
So, I'm back from track camp, day two!! It was actually really fun, we did hurdles, high jump, turbo jav (javelin) and discus. I really liked hurdles, but high jump was the best. I went on pinterest again, I think I might have a problem, but I went back on my Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, oh my! board and I found this glorious little image:
photo credit here
Now, I went a little lower on the board, and I found this:

photo credit here
THERE IS A RELEASE DATE!!!! AND AN EPISODE NAME!! Awesome, right? The only bad part to it is that school starts two or three days before that, so I'll have to record it. Oh well. I'm too happy to care!! Anyways, this post wasn't all that exciting, so I'll be posting at least two better ones later. 
♥ laterz 
~ Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment