Translate

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Einsteins Riddle

  Hello again!
 T'is raining in my humble town, hopefully this storm passes soon, I heard some thunder, so probably not. All I see when I look out of the window is grey clouds and rain. Also trees and grass, And my shed. Yeah. Any who, I think I'm going to deduce the meaning of another picture. It'll be off my inner geek board. Give me a few minutes to find one. *Spongebob "5 Minutes Later" voice* 5 minutes later. OK, I found one! Here you go!

Yeah. I promised myself I'd figure this out, so here goes nothin'. It's a logic puzzle, clearly, so the main question is: Who owns the fish? There are 5 houses, in 5 different colors. In each house lives a person from different nationality. The 5 owners drink a certain beverage and smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. None own the same pet, smoke the same brand, or drink the same beverage.
Clues: 
  1. The Brit lives in the red house.
  2. The Swede owns the dog
  3. The Dane drinks tea
  4. The green house is to the left of the white house
  5. The green homeowner drinks coffee
  6. The one who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
  7. The yellow homeowner smokes Dunhill
  8. The man living in the center house drinks milk
  9. The Norwegian lives in the first house
  10. The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
  11. The one who keeps horses lives next to the one who smokes Dunhill
  12. The man who smokes Bluemaster drinks beer
  13. The German smokes prince
  14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
  15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
 Okay. So, I'm gonna upload a pic of my finished work on paper. Here it is:

(Sorry for my crap handwriting) The answer I got was: the German owns the fish. It took me a total of ten minutes with a pen and paper. Go me! So yeah, I'll post later, but I'm gonna eat dinner and watch some Supernatural or Sherlock or something!
♥ laterz ♥
~ Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment